Sunday 19 May 2013

Check Out Up and Coming Singer Indiana's New Track Smoking Gun


How have I not heard of Indiana before? On the track 'Smoking Gun', the English singer songwriter melds her haunting voice with an alternative hip hop beat to create one of the most interesting pop songs I've heard this year. The general vibe of the track reminds me of a darker Nelly Furtado but there's an aggression in Indiana's voice that is reminiscent of Alanis Morissette at her best. Despite this though, Indiana clearly has her own unique sound and I think she'll definitely be one to watch in the next few months. If you're still intrigued, check out the official video to 'Smoking Gun' below after the break.




"It's nothing you've said, it's nothing you've done

I wanna hurt you just for fun."


So what did you think of the video? I love the computer game intro and the atmospheric visuals really add something extra to the song. And are you a fan of Indiana as an artist? Let me know by commenting, liking and sharing below.

No comments:

Post a Comment